When Facebook announced its new design for the Facebook newsfeed, CEO Mark Zuckerberg said it was their goal to to give everyone in the world "the best personalized newspaper." Who is everyone? The 67% of online adults that use Facebook -- 71% of women and 62% of men. Read on to see what it means for consumers and marketers.
- Marketing to Women: Get Ready! New Face for Facebook!
- Our Connected Society
- Where the bargain hunters hunt
- The New American Household
- Social Media Junkies’ Predictions for 2010
- Advertising in 2010
- What is on the media horizon for 2010?
- Social Media Maturing for Business
- Getting Beyond the Click
- Are Magazines Relevant Today?